Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Year of Blessing - March 22, 2010



I love new things and, being married to a computer guru, getting a new computer is like bringing home a new baby...without the nighttime feedings! I was blessed with a new laptop (notebook...whatever they are calling them now!) to help out with video and photo editing...and blogging, of course! I now have the choice of where I work and I love it! Sunshine? There I am! Comfy chair? I'm there! Outside? Yep, there too!!

Oh and my computer's name? Miss Bea, from Beatrix...Latin for 'blessing'.

Revelation 21:4-5 (New International Version)

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!"

1 comment:

Linda L said...

Ooooo, I'm jealous! (j/k) I want to get a netbook so I can read email, fb, etc from someplace warm in my house or outside. Our computer is in the spare bedroom that is the COLDEST room in the house and I literally freeze when I'm using it! Need to start a fund, I guess...