Monday, March 01, 2010

A Year of Blessing - February 23, 2010



Hmmmm....construction on Oklahoma roads are like a Dandelion in a field...one good breeze and the whole place is covered with them!

But dear Terry Rush once said in a sermon that construction meant improvement and should be exciting...ok...I'm excited.

And I have a bent wheel on my car from a pot hole...

So here's a cheer for the blessing of construction: not only does it slow down my hectic life, but it's improving my maze running skills!

Psalm 25:5-7 (The Message)

Take me by the hand;
Lead me down the path of truth.
You are my Savior, aren't you?

Mark the milestones of your mercy and love, God;
Rebuild the ancient landmarks!

Forget that I sowed wild oats;
Mark me with your sign of love.
Plan only the best for me, God!

No comments: