Monday, March 01, 2010

A Year of Blessing - February 24, 2010



Temptation. I am back on Weight Watchers. I am doing great! Why did I have to get these? They aren't even mine! I got them for someone else! But they wouldn't mind if I had one cookie. I am using my own gas to bring them home. They wouldn't mind then if I had another, right? They are a really great friend! And I will tell them that too! And three cookies would be alright...

I could really find a blessing in eating three cookies...but I think it will be a greater blessing to keep the box closed.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (The Message)

No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.

No comments: