Monday, March 15, 2010

A Year of Blessing - March 12, 2010



Ever have a moments of just craziness? The good kind, where everything you see is great fun! Today is like that. The air has the smell of spring in it.

I saw a rabbit eating my precious flowers and laughed. I would eat flowers if I were a rabbit! They are pretty!

The birds are beginning to come back and I saw a Robin and that reminds me of my third grade art teacher. She taught me what the birds were called and we all wanted to draw a Robin because it meant...you guessed it...Spring was close.

My huge cat stretched out in a tiny ray of sunshine. Ri-di-cu-lous!!!

Texting verses of a song to a friend which she in turn sends me one back. They weave a message of encouragement back and forth. We called it Spirit code!

Today is a day to celebrate. Yesterday is gone...can't do it again. Tomorrow isn't here yet...can't count on it. So celebrate today! And breathe in the fun and exhale the blessing of a day full of craziness!!

Proverbs 15:30 (The Message)

A twinkle in the eye means joy in the heart,
and good news makes you feel fit as a fiddle.

No comments: