Monday, March 01, 2010

A Year of Blessing - February 28, 2010



Another month gone in 2010! Wow how time seems to fly past!

I am still amazed how God can take my thoughts and transform them into a blessing He is wanting to give me. I am becoming more trusting of His guidance toward what He wants versus what I expect. Not all blessings are warm fuzzy feeling blessings. Some are really hard. And some are quite painful. All are blessing and call me deeper into a relationship with Abba.

Thank you, Father, for the blessing of February!

Luke 17:20-21 (The Message)

Jesus, grilled by the Pharisees on when the kingdom of God would come, answered, "The kingdom of God doesn't come by counting the days on the calendar. Nor when someone says, 'Look here!' or, 'There it is!' And why? Because God's kingdom is already among you."

No comments: