Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Year of Blessings - January 9, 2010



All who know me are snickering at my blessing for today. The gallons and gallons of water my friends have seen me consume is...funny. Coffee and water are my beverages of choice for anytime. And as soothing as I find coffee, I find water refreshing anytime, anywhere.

So my blessing today...water. A gift from God for quenching thirst, cleansing the body, dedicating the soul, and as a reminder of the river of life we long to see.

Psalm 46:2-4
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ahhhhh H20!!! The drink of champions!!!! Way to go! It truly is to have a blesing like this that is totally free and from God!