Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Year of Blessings - January 19, 2010



Water (again). This time specifically HOT water. A friend of mine came back from a mission trip to Central America, and the first thing out of her mouth was "We don't know how blessed we are to have hot water!" She had spent a month taking showers with cold or at best tepid water and although she found the trip a priceless experience, it made her realize how truly blessed we are in this country.

So once again my blessing for the day, in it's warmed, relaxing state, is water...and I will probably have a cold water blessing sometime around August!


Psalm 63:1-3
A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.
O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.

Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love this one!