Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Year of Blessings - January 26, 2010



Ok, this was just FUN! I had taken a class on night photography and there was a section we never got to on making pictures with lights. So today I decided to try it out. I barricaded myself in my closet and stuffed every piece of stray light with clothes (sorry Pete), set up my tripod with my camera and turned out the lights. I had a red laser pin light and a regular pin light. I set the shutter speed at 20 seconds and then, like I said, just had fun! This was one 'drawing' I really was pleased with.

So I guess I was blessed today in a lot of ways...fun, enjoyment, photography...but I am footnoting a scripture about the subject matter: the Light of the World. He's my Greatest of all blessings!

John 8:12 (New International Version)

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

1 comment:

Brenda said...

WHOA!!!! I want this picture!!! I love it! That is really amazing!!!!!