Saturday, January 02, 2010

A Year of Blessings - January 2, 2010



Blessings are SO hard to narrow down today! So I chose one that has many layers to it...working on the KPC song books for this year. First blessing: Being able to work on projects with my very best friend. Pete has to be my second greatest blessing on earth (second only to my relationship with my Heavenly Dad). Second: My relationship with a friend who has blessed my whole family richly...Brenda...and her very had work of teaching kids to follow directions. Third: The joy of song and singing, especially with the children involved in our Kids Praise Chorus. Over and over again I hear the comment that they sound like angels singing...and I totally agree!

Psalm 86:11-12
Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a blessing you are to me! The books are WONDERFUL! They love them and they look great! Thank you so much for your service to the KPC's. You are blessing them more than you know and more than they realize. Yesterday was amazing. They took on challanges and passed with flying colors. I was truly amazed. I love working with them and it brings my heart so much joy to hear them praise the Lord in song. Thank you for your love and support through the ministry. And come listen to the angels sing anytime! :o)