Monday, February 01, 2010

A Year of Blessings - January 30, 2010



Pete is my best friend and love. This shows just one of the many, many reasons I love and admire him so much. Snow is not his favorite thing, but he braved the cold and wet to clear a way for me and others to safely drive and walk. He cares for me like no one else, and sometimes I think he hurts more when I hurt than I do!

I love you, Pete. You are my second best blessing!

1 Peter 3:5-7 (New International Version)

For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. They were submissive to their own husbands, like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her master. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear.

Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.

No comments: