Monday, February 15, 2010

A Year of Blessing - February 14, 2010



My daughter, Theresa, has her birthday today. Mine is in a few days, so we celebrate together! She is an awesome woman: beautiful, strong, wise. She is a wonderful mother, and a diligent, hard worker. I know this sounds cliche, but she is my sweet, sweet friend. We love photography and go 'shooting' at the craziest times...like the middle of an ice storm with power lines falling around us! We clean alike and when I had back surgery she was my life line of sanity and sanitizing! We have a similar sense of humor and get our jokes when no one else does. We love to cook together and never get in each others way when we do. (At least I love to cook...) She is an inspiration, to others and to me. She is a blessing God gave me...just a few years ago, at least it seems that way to me.

I love you, Theresa! Happy Birthday!

Luke 8:47-48 (New International Version)

Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love you too, mom.

Terry Rush said...

Happy Birthday to two of His best creations!

I love you today!