Friday, February 05, 2010

A Year of Blessing - February 4, 2010



After yesterday's post, I found it hard to even look for a blessing. But after prayer, I bow in submission and realize, once again, that I am not the one in control. If I profess to live IN Christ, then I MUST depend on the peace that God offers all His children. That peace comes with a fierce loving Father that is very much aware of the goings on of this world.

So I turned the eyes of my heart toward finding a blessing. Wow. Just wow. There is new growth sprouting in the middle of Winter with snow still lingering on the ground. Do I dare believe God put it there just for me? Do I dare not to believe!! I DO believe and praise the Father of renewal and hope!

Psalm 51:8-12 (New International Version)

Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

No comments: