Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Year of Blessing - February 10, 2010



Quick Trip! They are building one on the road I take to the highway. When they finish it will become 'My Quick Trip'. I will probably stop at it several time a week...if not daily. Their iced tea is good year round and the coffee isn't too bad either! And Summertime...the drinks are 59 cents! I won't mention the gas prices but QT has my fuel of choice, for me and my car!

I think I will have a challenge finding a scripture for this blessing....

Ecclesiastes 8:15 (New International Version)

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay that is a perfect pairing QT and Verse!