Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Year of Blessing - April 9, 2010



Daniel blessed Pete and me with a dinner at Ted's! The dinner was an unexpected gift, and a very sweet way of saying 'thank you' for opening our home to him and the boys. He called it a Parents Appreciation Dinner with an invitation to eat anything we wanted. His gratitude is evident everyday and we emphasis that our house IS his house right now. He is home, with the understanding that someday, he will move to a place that is his very own.

Home...waiting for a place of my own. That is how I view my life. I am living at home in a tent that God made for me. Living a life of growing into His son. With a purpose of doing good and giving glory to my King. Preparing for a wedding day with the Prince of Peace. Loving with His love. Living with His Life. Rejoicing in all He has given me! Knowing I will have a place of my own with Him some day!

I can't wait for next Sunday when I can have a Parent Appreciation Banquet with my brothers and sister to show Abba how grateful I am!!

John 14:2-4 (New International Version)

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.

(Again I am amazed how God has taken this blog...I was going to talk about the total OCD-ness of Daniel arranging the bowls of dip!!)

No comments: