Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Year of Blessing - April 14, 2010



I am standing with Godly people: people who show me God inside themselves by their kindness; by their love in the work they do; with the gentle words they speak.

I am standing with God's ambassadors; God's holy priests; His anointed ones. I see the light of the Spirit in their eyes and the strength of the Lord in their joy.

They are running a good race and encouraging others like me along the way.

They are holy, set apart to do good works and they praise God.

They are doing the good job that God had planned for them before the world was made...and they are doing it well.

They have peace. They have patience. They are good, gentle people.

They walk in discipline as disciples of Christ.

They are my friends.

They are Christ to me.

Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

No comments: