Monday, April 26, 2010

A Year of Blessing - April 21, 2010



After having back surgery, I realized that this tent God loaned me had gotten quite heavy. So as soon as my doctor gave me the 'ok' I started back to Weight Watchers with Pete.

We did really good until the cooler months came around and the vegetable stands closed down...and I went into hibernation mode.

We are back on, again, and really enjoy eating good food that is good for us! I can't wait for the Farmer's Markets to open up so I can get some fresh veggies! Plus, now we have a group meeting at church on Wednesday nights and I have lots and lots of friends that I am seeing less and less of every Wednesday night!! They are a great encouragement!

And I have lost a full dress size! Got a bit to go, but my back is saying 'Thank you!' already!!

Matthew 5:6 (Message)

"You're blessed when you've worked up a good appetite for God. He's food and drink in the best meal you'll ever eat."

1 comment:

Linda L said...

Congratulations, Tammy! You will have to share some of your yummy recipes with me.
Just wanted to let you know, I spent this evening catching up on your posts. They inspire me and never cease to touch me in some way or another.
I look forward to reading more "pearls of wisdom" from my wonderful friend!