Monday, April 26, 2010

A Year of Blessing - April 20, 201-



Hannah and I got to have some Mema and granddaughter time. We don't often get to sneak off and play...just the two of us. But we managed some computer time and talking without interruption.

I grew up with boys...1 brother and 4 boy cousins made up my play group. My girl cousins all lived out of town and visited once a year, if that. Even when I had my own daughter, she was surrounded by 4 brothers and 2 boy cousins. Her girl cousins lived out of town too, and we only saw them occasionally. Now Hannah comes along and...she has 1 brother and 5 boy cousins close by. Her only girl cousin lives in California.

All of that to say what a precious blessing it is to have a granddaughter! And although I am much better at 'boy' type games, she is willing to teach me all the girl-stuff she knows!

2 Timothy 1:5 (New International Version)

I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.

No comments: