Friday, April 23, 2010

A Year of Blessing - April 18, 2010



Happy Birthday to Kristi and Dad!!

What a blessing you both are!

Kristi: I love your strength in the Lord and your overcoming spirit! You are beautiful inside and out! You are a blessing to all those around you, and you teach, not only your students at school, but all the people that come into contact with you, that Jesus is the provider of your life. You live as an ambassador of Him. I love you, Kristi! (Dont tell Grandpa...but you are my favorite!)

Dad: You gave me life. You helped me grow. And although your life was not always an easy life, you have lived it with integrity and honesty. You inspire me with your love of learning, especially with your church family, and the joy you are gaining in the Lord is...well... just awesome! I love you, Dad! (Don't tell Kristi...but you are my favorite!)

Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love that photo! I hope both of these wonderful people in your life had just as wonderful birthdays!