Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lord



Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.


(Lord) Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you.
Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.

The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.

O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
You see me when I travel and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord.

So we say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?”

Proverbs 3:5 (NLT)
Psalm 143:8 (NLT)
Psalm 23:1-3 (NLT)
Psalm 139:1-4 (NLT)
Hebrews 13:6 (NIV)

No comments: