Monday, July 07, 2008

Warning: Heaven Can Be Addictive


The trip to Nashville was, in a word, AWESOME! I can't describe what I feel about being allowed to be a part of such a event. God has blessed beyond my expectations. (Hmmm, think He told me He would...gotta find that verse) I love each one of the people so much, especially because they put up with all the stuff that comes with knowing me. But then, that is part of being in the Kingdom, isn't it. I find it easier to listen and respond in love to others, than to open up myself and accept the love of my brothers and sisters. I thank you all, Shane, Wes, Wayne, Jan, Christopher, Rick, Linda, Brenda, Vicki, Randy, and of course Pete, (and Jason, Heather, Teresa, Eli, and Julia!) for making a little bit of Heaven here on Earth.

Heaven is addictive! I am ready to go.

No comments: