Thursday, April 24, 2008

Team Kaleb



It's that time of year again.


The time of year that I remember why I bug my friends and family to donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) for Team Kaleb. You see, Kaleb seems to be in the hospital more this time of year and it reminds me how important all the people and drugs are to his (not-so-little-anymore) body-just to keep the CF from doing more damage. I would like to ask you all now to take the time to click on the link to the CFF, find out more information on the Foundation, and if you feel moved to donate, please go to Kaleb's site and donate for Team Kaleb.


For updates on Kaleb while he is in the hospital, Kristi has her blog up and running.


Here are some of the pictures of my 'sweet' grandson, complete with no front teeth!

No comments: