Sunday, April 20, 2008

Family


I am exhausted and on top of the world! This weekend consisted of 3 parties...Friday with our worship team and techies, Sunday afternoon with my family (including my nephew, his wife and new baby), and Sunday evening with our small group. There was food galore! Laughter a plenty! and lots of grace and mercy with that many people in one place! Let's just say that God has blessed me more than I deserve or ever expected with the love of family...both church family and blood family. I am full in more than one way: stuffed with good food, stuffed with great fellowship, and overflowing with love for each and every one. Thank you to all...and blessed be our God, for without Him this would never have been possible. And thanks to Wes for bringing up our song/prayer on Friday that combines all my 'families': "Blessed be the tie that binds our hearts in Christian love. The fellowship of kindred minds is like to that above."

1 comment:

Shane Coffman said...

What a good weekend for you!

Thanks for hosting us on Friday. It was wonderful!