Monday, July 09, 2007

Playing Tag in Blogworld

I was tagged by Danna! Now I really feel a part of blogworld. Thanks, Danna, I love you!

Here are the rules copied exactly from her blog:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. Done.
2. Random fact #1...I love lists. Random fact #2...I am now the mother/grandmother of 15 kids. Random fact #3...My hair color is Mocha Splash chosen because of the name. Random fact #4...I used to be on a synchronized swim team. Random fact #5...I have 5 books I am currently reading and they are all awesome. Random fact #6...My cat, Luke, is helping me type this. Random fact #7...I have watched Star Trek Insurrection 3 times and never remembered that I had seen it before. Random fact #8...I have a terrible memory. Random fact #8...I have a terrible memory.
3. Done.
4. I will tag Derek and Michelle....all the others have already been tagged :0) so...technically done.
5. Done.

5 comments:

Danna said...

heeheehee! Thanks for playing!

LOVE YOU!!!

Theresa said...

hey, mom... I bought you a present. It's Star Trek Insurrection. Have you seen it? ;)

DJT said...

Synchronized swimming huh?? I wonder given #s 8 and 8.

Tammy said...

Theresa, I hear that is a great movie...bring it over! Doug, I do remember the nose clips and goggles...and that was before I got to "that" age, so I did do synchronized swimming but only for one year. Then I went on to track and field...they made me take off the goggles and nose clip for the high jump because the other kids kept laughing at me.

DJT said...

Now that I heard Jeanne participated in synchronized swimming too, I wonder even more!!