Thursday, December 17, 2009

And now, a word from our Sponsor...

Are you stuck in a rut?
Feeling like you are hitting your head against the same brick wall day after day?
Can't seem to do what you really want to do?

Ready to have a little life in your life?
Try R & R! You will like it so much you will keep coming back for more!
R & R...good for the tough, rough, life!

....


"I'm so tired"
"My 'get up and go' got up and went"
"I just need to slow down and catch my breath, but it seems like everyone is yelling for more, More, MORE! What can I do?"

Does this sound like you?
Then go to the nearest QT for the 'pick me up' you need!
And remember: QT gets you through the rest of your day!

And now, for the REAL Word from our Sponsor...

"This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:

"In repentance and rest (R & R) is your salvation,
in quietness and trust (QT) is your strength..."

So the next time you need a lot of Life and Energy to get you through your day, just head to Isaiah 30:15 and stop at the QT and do a little R&R!

1 comment:

Terry Rush said...

Tam,

I just wrote my blog regarding being in a slump and next I'm checking your blog...and guess what? You think like I think.

I love my friend!