Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Feel the Earth...Move...Under My Feet!

No, I am not going to sing a Carole King song...although that might be an idea for someone for the Memorial Christmas Party...

No...I have been diagnosed with Vestibular Neuronitis so I feel like I have been playing "Spin Like a Top" with my grandkids too long. The house litterally feels like it is spinning if I move. So those who like roller coaster rides feel free to come on over...oh, wait, I'm the only one that will notice the ride...nevermind. I am suppose to be getting better soon, until then guess I will just yell "wheeee!" everytime I get up.

"I feel the Earth...move..under my feet! I feel the sky tum-bl-in' down! A tum-bl-in' down!"

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm going to be singing that all day now. Thanks. :p

DJT said...

Hopefully the lurch from your innards won't follow the earth moving under your feet!

Michelle said...

Oh man sounds like no fun!